CROWNWeb 5.0 Introduction
The CROWNWeb 5.0 New User Training session offers a broad summary in to the new look of CROWNWeb 5.0. Participants in this ONE-HOUR event will be briefed on the basics of using CROWNWeb 5.0 to manually enter and submit data to CMS.
Content is presented in an easy-to- follow format by certified trainers with ample opportunity for questions and feedback.
NOTE: Audio for this event is provided via streaming internet – connect speakers or headphones to listen. A limited number of dial-in numbers are available if streaming is not available.
Download the event document: PDF
DATE: August 9, 2016
TIME: 2:00 to 3:00 PM ET
Participants will be introduced to the following CROWNWeb 5.0 concepts:
- Adding Personnel
- Admitting New Patients
- Viewing and Editing Patient Attributes
- Accessing and Submitting CMS-2728 Forms
- Viewing and Adding Treatment Information
- Submitting Clinical Data – Hemo and PD
- Submitting Clinical Data – Vascular Access
- Discharging a Patient
- Viewing and Verifying PART Data
- Submitting a CMS-2746 Form
Direct Registration Link: Registration Closed