New User Training
New User Training offers a comprehensive overview of the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Reporting System (EQRS). Participants in this 90-minute training event will learn the basics of using EQRS to manually enter and submit data to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Content is presented in an easy-to-follow format by certified trainers with an opportunity for questions and feedback. Progress is measured periodically by pop-up interactive quizzes.
New User Training slides can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here.
NOTE: Audio for this event is provided via internet streaming– connect speakers or headphones to listen to the event. A limited number of dial-in numbers are available if streaming is not available.
DATE: July 20, 2021
TIME: 2:00 to 3:30 PM ET
Participants will learn the following EQRS concepts:
- Managing Access
- Using the Facility Dashboard
- Setting Facility Default Preferences
- Adding Personnel
- Admitting New Patients
- Viewing and Editing Patients
- Accessing and Submitting CMS-2728 Forms
- Adding Treatment Information
- Entering Clinical Information
- Entering Clinical Depression Data
- Discharging a Patient
- Completing and Submitting a CMS-2746 Form
- Resolving Accretions
Direct Registration Link: https://globalmeetwebinar.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1477695&tp_key=4662ff18d6