New User Training
New User Training offers a comprehensive introduction to EQRS and CROWNWeb. Participants in this 90-minute training event will learn the basics of using the systems to manually enter and submit data to CMS.
Content is presented in an easy-to-follow format by certified trainers with an opportunity for questions and feedback, and progress is measured periodically by pop-up interactive quizzes.
New User Training slides can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here.
NOTE: Audio for this event is provided via streaming internet – connect speakers or headphones to listen. A limited number of dial-in numbers are available if streaming is not available.
DATE: June 11th, 2019
TIME: 2:00 to 3:30 PM ET
Participants will learn the following EQRS and CROWNWeb concepts:
- EQRS 2.0
- Facility Dashboard
- Adding Personnel
- Admitting New Patients
- Viewing and Editing Patient Attributes
- Accessing and Submitting CMS-2728 Forms
- Viewing and Adding Treatment Information
- Submitting Clinical Data – Hemo and PD
- Submitting Clinical Data – Vascular Access
- Discharging a Patient
- Viewing and Verifying PART Data
- Submitting a CMS-2746 Form
If you’d like to utilize closed-captioning, at the start of the event, please login (after registering) using the link below:
Direct Registration Link: Registration Closed