New User Training
New User Training offers a comprehensive overview of the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Reporting System (EQRS). Participants in this 90-minute training event will learn the basics of using EQRS to manually enter and submit data to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Content is presented in an easy-to-follow format by certified trainers with an opportunity for questions and feedback. Progress is measured periodically by pop-up interactive quizzes.
New User Training slides can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here.
NOTE: Audio for this event is provided via internet streaming– connect speakers or headphones to listen to the event. A limited number of dial-in numbers are available if streaming is not available.
DATE: November 17, 2020
TIME: 2:00 to 3:30 PM ET
Participants will learn the following EQRS concepts:
- Managing Access
- Using the Facility Dashboard
- Adding Personnel
- Setting Facility Default Preferences
- Admitting New Patients
- Editing Patients
- Accessing and Submitting CMS-2728 Forms
- Viewing and Adding Treatment Information
- Submitting Clinical Data – Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Submitting Clinical Data – Vascular Access
- Entering Clinical Depression
- Discharging a Patient
- Submitting a CMS-2746 Form
- Resolving Accretions
Direct Registration Link: Registration Closed