New User Training
New User Training offers a comprehensive overview of the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Reporting System (EQRS). Participants in this 90-minute training event will learn the basics of using EQRS to manually enter and submit data to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Content is presented in an easy-to-follow format by certified trainers with an opportunity for questions and feedback. Progress is measured periodically by pop-up interactive quizzes.
New User Training slides for the January 2023 event can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here.
DATE: January 17, 2023
TIME: 2:00 to 3:30 PM ET
Participants will learn the following EQRS concepts:
- Managing Access
- Using the Facility Dashboard
- Setting Facility Default Preferences
- Adding Personnel
- Admitting New Patients
- Viewing and Editing Patients
- Accessing and Submitting CMS-2728 Forms
- Adding Treatment Information
- Adding Vaccination Information
- Entering Clinical Information
- Entering Clinical Depression Data
- Discharging a Patient
- Completing and Submitting a CMS-2746 Form
- Resolving Accretions
Audio for this Event
Audio for this event is provided via telephone or internet streaming – connect speakers or headphones to listen to the event via streaming.
- How do I stream my audio?
Simply join the WebEx and choose whether to receive audio via streaming or dial-in using the toll-free WebEx number .
- What are the benefits of streaming audio?
Streaming audio enables you to keep your phone line open and available for other purposes during the call.
Closed captioning will be provided during the call.
Direct Registration Link: https://hsagonline.webex.com/hsagonline/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9c409c6e4bb67c9b1144163dfd72f1b1